For your convenience, we have answered questions commonly asked by our residents. If you can't find the answer you're looking for, please contact us.

  • Who should I call if I witness or experience a crime or suspicious activity?

    For all emergencies and criminal activity, please call 911 immediately! We appreciate informational reports as a follow up. Please submit a contact form or call us at: 360-564-0444.
  • Who should I call if I have an urgent after-hours concern or property emergency?

    For urgent matters that cannot wait until the next business day, please call our emergency services number: 360-564-0444.
  • I am unable to locate my statement, how much do I owe and where do I pay?

    There are many ways to pay community fees. To request assistance with your account information or to make a payment, please submit a contact form or call us at: 360-564-0444

    ONLINE OWNER PORTAL: Your OWNER PORTAL provides password-protected access to your account and payment options.. Find your login information in your welcome letter. If you need help refreshing your login information, please submit a contact form or call us: 360-564-0444.

    Additional ways to pay assessments:

    ACH: CFAM offers a worry-free program for automated monthly debit of assessments from a checking or savings account on the 10th day of each month. To set up an automatic payment plan, please submit a contact form or call us: 360-564-0444.

    BANK DIRECT: Payments can be made online through Alliance Association Bank. Click here to pay via e-check without a processing fee. Alliance Association Bank also accepts credit card payments, though please be aware a processing fee is charged. (CFAM does not receive any portion of the credit card processing fee.)

    BY MAIL: Please make all checks payable to the community association in which you reside and mail to the following address:

    (Association Name)
    C/O Community First Association Management
    P.O. BOX 93864
    Las Vegas, NV 89193-3864

    IN PERSON: Our front desk accepts in person payments from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Checks only please, no cash. To avoid vandalism, we do not have an after-hours option for remitting payments.

  • When does my community meet?

    Once logged in the OWNER PORTAL, click on the “Calendar” tab to view the meeting schedule.
  • How do I request a Certificate of Insurance for my mortgage holder?

    We are happy to assist with any document needs and requests. Please submit a contact form or call us: 360-564-0444.
  • What is a condominium or homeowner’s association?

    A community association is a nonprofit corporation registered with the Secretary of State and managed by an elected Board of Directors. The purpose is to govern the community and maintain common areas as set forth in the community’s legal documents –CC&Rs, Declarations, Bylaws and Articles of Incorporation– in accordance with federal, state, and municipal laws. The corporation is financially supported by all members of the association as outlined in the legal documents. Obligation to the association and membership is recorded on the property title; it is automatic and mandatory.
  • How does a community association protect home values?

    Well maintained neighborhoods are enjoyable for the people who call them home and attractive to prospective buyers. When a community association establishes and adheres to standards of upkeep, all homeowners are better positioned for optimal property values.
  • Can I attend a Board meeting to speak directly with the Board of Directors?

    Board meetings are always open to community members. Meeting dates and times are typically communicated through newsletters, flyer boxes and communication boards, and reminders are sent via email. Annual meeting notice packets are delivered via USPS.
  • How can I raise a concern to the Board of Directors if I am unable to attend a meeting?

    We are here to assist with concerns as well as communication and contact needs. Reach out to us and we will relay your concern to the Board of Directors. Please submit a contact form or call us: 360-564-0444.
  • How do I request approval for a change to my home or yard?

    In community associations, owners must submit an Architectural Change Request to verify adherence to the association’s design guidelines. Design guidelines for your community and required forms are available through the “Documents” tab on the OWNER PORTAL. The approval process typically takes 30 days.